top of page
Tue, Feb 08|
Zoom Bible Study
"You Can't Ask That!" questions we will tackle in this Zoom study.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Feb 08, 2022, 2:00 PM
About the Event
Once again, we will be looking at several sections of the book “You Can’t Ask That”. Below are the topics we will be tackling.
- Jan 11: Did God write the Bible? And can I be a Christian if I don’t believe the Bible is perfect? (pages 3 & 25)
- Jan 18: Was Mary Magdalene a Prostitute (page 50)
- Jan 25: Many Christians embrace the phrase “I believe Jesus is the Christ, the son of the living God, and I accept him as my Lord and Savior,” but I can’t find this anywhere in the Bible. Where did it come from? (page 79)
- Feb 1: Let’s talk about the Prosperity Gospel (page 141)
- Feb 8: What does it mean to be evangelical? (page 172)
bottom of page