Everyone who plans to attend worship needs to reserve a spot in the sanctuary. We will be offering two on campus worship services in June – one at 9 am and one at 11 am. Each service will have the same order of worship, same sermon, etc. Reservations will open by 10 am each Monday and close at noon on Friday. For example, spots for worship on Sunday, June 6, will be available to book starting at 10 am on Monday, May 31 and close on Friday, June 4 at noon.
Below are instructions on how to reserve your spot for worship. If you would rather not book online, contact Paula in the church office (502-223-1165) and she will help you reserve your spot(s).
1. Go to www.bridgeportchristian.org
2. Click on Book Online for Worship
3. Click “Book Now” for “Worship in the Sanctuary”
4. Choose the Sunday you are reserving
5. Put in the required information
6. Repeat steps 1-5 for each member of your family attending worship